Title: Installation Address: The Power of Two
Author: Bantz, Charles R.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2450/35
Abstract: The transformative power of two brought professional schools in medicine, nursing, social work, dentistry, physical education, art, and law together with IU's and Purdue's extension programs in Indianapolis. We must invoke the power of two and double our achievements in teaching and learning, in research, scholarship, and creative activity, and in civic engagement.
Subject: IUPUI
Date: 2003-12-04
Citation: http://www.iupui.edu/administration/chancellorsnews/bantz_installation.htm
Appears in Collections: Chancellor's Speeches
Speeches and presentations by IUPUI Chancellors.

Files in this item

View File bantz_installation.htm (21.12Kb - text/html)

Show full item record

Search DSpace

Browse

My Account