Title: Public Health Programs Key to Healthy Population, Lower Healthcare Costs
Author: McCabe, Heather
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2450/4582
Abstract: In this issue brief, we will discuss the top preventable causes of death and illness in Indiana from a public health perspective. We will discuss their prevalence in Indiana, their associated costs, and actions that can be taken to address them, improving the health of the Hoosier population and lowering healthcare costs in the state.
Subject: Health
Smoking
Obesity
Alcohol
Publisher: IUPUI (Campus). Center for Health Policy
Date: 2009-02
Citation: http://www.policyinstitute.iu.edu/publicationDetail.aspx?PublicationID=570
Series/Report: 09-C15;
Appears in Collections: CHP Publications

Files in this item

View File PublicHealthProg.pdf (632.5Kb - application/pdf)

Show full item record

Search DSpace

Browse

My Account