The Office of International Affairs serves as IUPUI's hub of international activities, including the coordination of:
* campus-wide infrastructure for international engagement such as international partnerships;
* recruiting, advising, and admitting international students and providing visa services for international students and scholars;
* IUPUI study abroad activities;
* internationalizing the curriculum;
* managing International House; and
* facilitating international teaching and learning via the Global Crossroads videoconferencing facility.
This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code), which governs reproduction, distribution, display, and certain other uses of protected works. The user of this material is responsible for compliance with the law.