Title: Critical Shortage of Physicians and Nurses Projected for Indiana
Author: Zollinger, Terrell; Holloway, Angela M.; Allen, Deborah I.; Przybylski, Michael
Permanent Link:
Abstract: In this issue brief we will discuss the number of physicians and nurses in Indiana. As policymakers and analysts work to structure improvements to the healthcare system in Indiana, a shadow looms over the future—a growing shortage of physicians and nurses threatens to limit the availability of basic medical care. These shortages are most serious in primary care, and will affect certain populations most severely—including residents of underserved areas, the poor, racial and ethnic minorities, the elderly, and those living in rural areas.
Subject: Health Care Reform Workgroup
Healthcare for vulnerable populations
Publisher: IUPUI (Campus). Center for Health Policy
Date: 2008-06
Series/Report: 08-C12;
Appears in Collections: CHP Publications

Files in this item

View File Critical%20Shor ... ians%20and%20Nurses[1].pdf (1.415Mb - application/pdf)

Show full item record

Search DSpace

My Account