The IU School of Medicine established separate Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1909, an arrangement that lasted until the two departments merged in 1946. The department, through its educational programs, areas of research, and patient care, has long been strong leaders and advocates for women's health care.
This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code), which governs reproduction, distribution, display, and certain other uses of protected works. The user of this material is responsible for compliance with the law.