|Title:||Law Notes for the Use of the Students of the Indiana Law School|
|Citation:||vol. 1, number 2|
|Appears in Collections:||
Indiana Law School Publications 1894-1923
A group of prominent Indianapolis attorneys and jurists created the Indiana Law School in 1894 to offer a two-year course of lectures. In 1936 the Indiana Law School merged with the Benjamin Harrison Law School. In 1944, the Indiana Law School came under the wing of Indiana University, which created the Indianapolis Division of the Indiana University School of Law.
|Indiana Law School - Law Notes, December 1900.PDF (80.14Mb - application/pdf)|